AirNav ADS-B 1090Mhz Optimized Antenna - MCX Connector
High performance 5dB gain, omni-directional antenna for receiving 1090MHz Mode S and ADS-B data from aircraft. This antenna is 26 in/66 cm in length and can be used outdoors, mounted on a mast that is 2 cm to 5 cm in diameter. It can alternatively be installed indoors against a window.
When properly installed without obstructions, the antenna may be able to receive ADS-B signals from aircraft up to 250 miles or 300 km away. It can be used with both Radarbox ADS-B receivers and Raspberry Pi (with SMA Male to MCX Female converter). Ships with a 5 meter low loss co-axial cable, MCX male Connector and 2.5 cm – 4 cm mounting bracket.
- High Performance 5dB gain 1090 MHz antenna.
- Low loss 5 meter cable included.
- 26 in / 66 cm in length for max range.
- 2.5 – 4 cm Mounting bracket included
- Can be used with both Radarbox ADS-B receiver & Raspberry Pi.
- MCX male Connector included.
- Instantly increase a receivers range.
We Also Recommend